|Package||Price||Package Plan||Transportation||Stay in Quetta||Stay in Ziarat|
|Quetta & Ziarat Tour||PKR 15000||03 Nights / 4 Days||Karachi-Quetta-Ziarat-Quetta-Karachi: By Road (Luxury Daewoo Bus / Hiace)||Shaheen VIP Hotel||Ziarat Guest House|
* Hanna Lake
* Urak Valley
* Quetta Bazaar
2- Ziarat City
* Quaid-e-Azam Residency
* Prospect Point
* Zezri Valley (Subject to road clearance)
Day 00: 21 December 2017 (Thursday)
Departure from Karachi 9 PM (9 hours travel time)
– Arrival at Quetta early morning
– Breakfast-1 then 4 hours rest in hotel
– Quetta City tour
– Exploration of Hanna Lake, Urak Valley and Jabl-e-Noor
– Lunch in Quetta
– Free time in Quetta.
– Dinner in Quetta.
– Night Stay at Quetta Hotel.
– Departure for Ziarat early morning after Breakfast-2 (3 Hours travel time)
– Guest House transfer
– Exploration of Ziarat city
– Lunch in Ziarat
– Free time for rest
– Dinner Ziarat
– Bonfire and Musical night
– Night Stay in Ziarat Guest house on quad sharing basis
– Back to Quetta
– Lunch at Quetta
– Free time for shopping in Quetta
– Dinner in Quetta
– Departure for Karachi at 8 pm
– Arrival to Karachi at 8 am
– Luxury Transport
– Hotel Accommodation for 1 night in Quetta
– Guest house Accommodation for 1 night in Ziarat
– Local Blochi Dishes in lunch and dinner
– Facilities of local tour guide
– Quality Meal (03 Breakfast – 03 Lunch – 03 Dinner)
1- Personal trekking equipment.
2- Personal Clothing
3- Extras at hotels like hot / soft drinks, laundry, phone calls.
4- Insurance liability medical aid, and helicopter rescue coverage.
5- Any kind of expense incurred, if anyone leaves trip at any stage due to any reason.
6- Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost.
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 mints before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry its own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• Company can cancel booking at any time.
• Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• As per weather forecasts, snow fall is expected in Ziarat, however, company do not guarantee snow fall. In case of no snow fall, company shall not be responsible for such weather.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation by-laws of the company, to be enforce from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
100% Advance at the time of booking.
-Sun glasses -Torch
-Pea Cap -Warm Trouser
-Water bottle -Lighter or match stick
-Trekking boots / Durable Joggers -Tissue roll
-Sandals / Chapples -Personal Cloths
-Warm Clothes -Warm Shawl
-Bed Sheet -Warm Cap & Jacket